Satin Seal is formulated from current state-of-the-art water-based ultra violet resistant acrylic coatings technology. Designed as a film forming acrylic sealer, Satin Seal creates a non-yellowing barrier coating that seals and protects concrete, exposed aggregate, natural stone, slate, stamped and colored concrete against food stains, grease, oils, rust and water, while enhancing the natural colors of the applied surface whether indoors or out.
When used on surfaces like concrete pavers, Satin Seal penetrates deeply, providing long-term protective service. For all unsealed surfaces, it makes a perfect base coat prior to the application of GST Final Coat, buffable floor polish and wear coat. Satin Seal will resist most stains for 24 hours, however, oils and especially solvents should be wiped up soon after spillage has occurred.
- Inhibits efflorescence
- Water-based solvent free and low odor
- Interior and exterior use
- Oil and stain resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Water repellent
- Non yellowing and UV resistant
- Easily applied, fast drying and long lasting
- 20-25% color densification
• Meets or exceeds Federal EPA standards for VOC compliance.
• Meets or exceeds South Coast Air Quality Management District and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, for VOC compliance of less than 100g/l required by the State of California.